Available in single day, weekly, or monthly packages, retail services include:
– a tool to rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less impact, including stress fractures, tendonitis, and post-surgical recovery
– reduces gravity’s impact by selecting any amount of your bodyweight, in 1% increments
– provides a safe way to exercise more intensely or for more miles, while unweighted, reducing the stress to joints and muscles
– allows advancement of training with less weight & less pain, all while maintaining normal gait
– can run or walk longer and recover faster with less pain while postpartum or while recovering from bariatric surgery
– competitively priced at $10 for 30 minutes, with discount pricing for package purchases
We offer competitively priced custom biomechanical foot orthotics. following a comprehensive biomechanical examination, a physical therapist creates plaster molds which are used to fabricate the orthotics. Orthotics are shoe inserts designed to address biomechanical issues that can cause overuse injuries.
This cutting edge technology is used to enhance blood flow and speed recovery. The NormaTec pulse massage pattern uses pulsing compression, gradient pressure, and distal release to assist with your return to form.